|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 53|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Michigan University|
|Master's||University of Michigan|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Jeff Irwin was unopposed in the Democratic primary. John Spisak was unopposed in the Republican primary. Irwin defeated Spisak in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 53 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Jeff Irwin Incumbent||82.3%||21,004|
Spisak ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 53. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Jeff Irwin (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 53, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jeff Irwin Incumbent||80.9%||32,576|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Spisak + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 53
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- John Spisak on Facebook
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |