|Idaho House of Representatives District 26A|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Commissioner, Minidoka County|
|Associate's||Ricks College, 1955|
|Birthday||February 9, 1936|
|Place of birth||Acequia, ID|
Stevenson earned his Associate's degree from Ricks College in 1966.
In addition to being a representative, Stevenson is also a rancher and a director of a fire district.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Stevenson served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Stevenson served on these committees:
Stevenson did not run for re-election in 2012.
Stevenson won re-election to District Seat 26A in 2010 against Democrat Scott F. McClure. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 25th. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 26A (2010)|
|John Stevenson (R)||7,079||75.7%|
|Scott F. McClure (D)||2,270||24.3%|
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 26A (2008)|
|John Stevenson (R)||11,767|
In 2010, a year in which Stevenson was up for re-election, he collected $18,227 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Idaho House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to John Stevenson's campaign in 2010|
|Idaho Farm Bureau||$1,350|
|Jr Simplot Co||$1,300|
|Idaho Telecom Alliance||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$18,227|
John is married to Elaine Stevenson. They have three children and reside in Rupert, Idaho.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Stevenson + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Who knew? Cutting someone's hair can be a violation of Idaho law - IdahoReporter.com
- Local Business Notes: Brandt adds golf, sports turf company - The State Journal-Register
- Business world was on the move in 2013 - Dalles Chronicle
- Bethine Church: a political life, a political wife - The Idaho Statesman
- Alice Marie Waddell - Helena Independent Record
- 2013: A year of sweeping change in the United States for LGBT Americans - ChicagoPride.com
- Idaho House of Representatives - John Stevenson
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
|Idaho House of Representatives District 26A
| Succeeded by|
Steve Miller (R)