|Indiana House of Representatives District 39|
|Master's||University of Pittsburgh, Masters of Business Administration|
|Profession||Marketing Strinka LLC.|
Strinka graduated from the University of Pittsburgh.
Strinka ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 39. Strinka ran as a Socialist Party candidate and was defeated by incumbent Gerald Torr (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 39, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jerry Torr Incumbent||90.2%||26,432|
|Socialist Party USA||John Strinka||9.8%||2,862|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Strinka + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ [Candidate submitted info to BP staff]
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Abbreviated Candidate List," retrieved July 7, 2012
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "Elections Results: Indiana Primary Election, May 8, 2012," retrieved July 7, 2012
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Candidates," retrieved September 20, 2012
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |