John T. "Jack" Schiff
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Georgia State Senate, District 27|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 27
of the Georgia State Senate
Schiff's professional experience includes working as the founder and chairman of the Board for Rewarding Minds, a nonprofit that provides computers and technology to high-achieving high school students.
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Georgia State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014 with a runoff election taking place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Incumbent Jack S. Murphy and Michael E. Williams advanced past John T. "Jack" Schiff and Lauren W. McDonald III in the Republican primary. Williams defeated Murphy in a runoff election on July 22, 2014, and was unchallenged in the general election. Schiff filed to run but did not appear on the official primary returns.
|Georgia State Senate, District 27 Republican Primary, 2014
Jack S. Murphy Incumbent
|Michael E. Williams
| Lauren W. McDonald III
|Georgia State Senate, District 27 Runoff Republican Primary, 2014
Michael E. Williams
| Jack S. Murphy Incumbent
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jack + Schiff + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jack Schiff News Feed
- ↑ Cumming Patch "Republican Jack Schiff Enters State Senate Race," accessed April 29, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed May 28, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official runoff election results," accessed August 29, 2014