John T. Bujak
|Former candidate for|
|Governor of Idaho|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||College of Idaho|
|J.D.||Gonzaga University School of Law|
Bujak enlisted in the U.S. Navy following high school and served during the Gulf War. After graduating from law school, Bujak proceeded to serve as general counsel for the Idaho Human Rights Commission and prosecuting attorney for Canyon County.
- See also: Idaho gubernatorial election, 2014
|Governor of Idaho, 2014|
|Republican||Butch Otter Incumbent||53.5%||235,405|
|Libertarian||John T. Bujak||4.1%||17,884|
|Election Results via Idaho Secretary of State.|
Bujak's campaign website listed the following themes for the 2014 race:
No More Common Core!
No More Wolves!
No More Otter/Obama Care!
No More Federal Control of Idaho Lands!
—John Bujak's campaign website, (2014), 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Bujak + Idaho + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho Secretary of State, "List of All Candidate Declarations for 2014," accessed March 15, 2014
- Bujak for Governor, "Bio," accessed October 31, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Bujak for Governor, "Issues," accessed October 31, 2014
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |