John Taylor, Vermont Politician
|Vermont House of Representatives, Orange 1|
|Party||Vermont Progressive Party|
Taylor ran for election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Orange 1. Taylor was unopposed in the August 28 Vermont Progressive Party primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
John Taylor ran for the Vermont House of Representatives Orange 1 in 2010. He ran against Susan Hatch Davis in the primary on August 24, 20 was opposed by Susan Hatch Davis (P), Rodney Graham (R), and Philip Winters (R) in the November 2, 2010 general election. According to unofficial results Taylor lost, but as of November 15 a recount is pending.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Taylor + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Health care small business portal to be delayed - Dallas Morning News
- When presidents die, power transfer can be fraught - Las Vegas Sun
- Bulletin Board: UMass hockey falls, 2-0 - The Recorder
- Prospects Brighten For Small-Scale Budget Deal - Huffington Post
- Bay Psalm Book Auction Smashes Record For Print Book With $14200000 Sale ... - Huffington Post
- When presidents die, power transfer can be thorny - Tulsa World
- When presidents die, power transfer can be transformative, or disastrous - Kingston Daily Freeman
- John Rooke - Thinking Out Loud - GoLocalProv
- Strictly Come Dancing 2013: week nine results, as it happened - Telegraph.co.uk
- B-Gone: UMass hockey freshman Marc Hetnik leaves old ties from Beantown - MassLive.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found