For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
John Wayne Smith (Kentucky)
|John Wayne Smith|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. John Wayne Smith ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Michael Lee Meredith ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Meredith defeated Smith in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 19 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Michael Lee Meredith Incumbent||62.4%||8,165|
|Democratic||John Wayne Smith||37.6%||4,914|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Smith + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 19
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |