Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 103|
|January 7, 2015 - present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 two-year terms|
|Associate's||East Central Community College|
|Bachelor's||University of Missouri|
|Master's||University of Missouri|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. John Wiemann defeated Kyle Schlereth and Alexander McArthy in the Republican primary. Dean Hodge was unopposed in the Libertarian primary. Wiemann faced Hodge in the general election. Wiemann defeated Hodge in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 103, General Election, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 103 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Wiemann + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 103
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |