John Wilson (Missouri)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 129|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. John Wilson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Sandy Crawford was unopposed in the Republican primary. Crawford faced Wilson in the general election. Incumbent Crawford defeated Wilson in the general election, and was re-elected to another term.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 129, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Sandy Crawford Incumbent||83.1%||6,284|
Wilson was a 2010 Democratic candidate for District 119 of the Missouri House of Representatives. The primary election was on August 3, 2010 and the general election was on November 2, 2010. Wilson was defeated in the November 2 general election by Sandy Crawford (R).
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Wilson + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 129
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, 2010 general election results. Retrieved September 10, 2013
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |