North Carolina State House, District 1
Woodard's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "We cannot continue to raise taxes while people are unemployed and/or underemployed. was are (sic) any surprise that North Carolina was a 8th (sic) largest sales tax state in the nation?"
- Excerpt: "Our unemployment rate at 11.9% was among the highest in the nation. The primary means with which to correct that situation is to create a favorable business climate for growth of existing business and to recruit new business to locate in North Carolina."
- North Carolina Department of Elections
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- April 15, 2010 snapshot of Woodard's campaign website