John Worth Wiles
|John Worth Wiles|
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 90|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Wiles' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Power back to the People!"
- Excerpt: "Bureaucrats in Raleigh are Destroying Public Education, I want to stop them."
- Excerpt: "Common sense solutions"
- Excerpt: "We must have a living wage in North Carolina"
- Excerpt: "Voter Rights are under attack"
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Sarah Stevens was unopposed in the Republican primary, while John Worth Wiles was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Wiles and Stevens will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Worth + Wiles + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 90
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- John Worth Wiles on Facebook
- John Worth Wiles on Twitter
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |