For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
John Wright (Oklahoma)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 76|
|Associate's||Jamestown Community College, 1974|
|Bachelor's||Jacksonville University, 1976|
Wright earned his A.A. from Jamestown Community College in 1974 and his B.S. from Jacksonville University in 1976. His professional experience includes working as a private pilot and realtor.
The following is a list of Wright's final committee assignments prior to his retirement:
- Administrative Rules and Agency Oversight Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- International Relations & Tourism Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Transportation Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
In 2008, Wright collected $12,283 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OKLAHOMA INDEPENDENT PETROLEUM ASSOCIATION||$1,000|
|AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER||$875|
|FARMERS INSURANCE GROUP||$750|
|OKLAHOMA ASSOCIATION OF ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES||$600|
Wright and his wife, Debra, have one child, Ashley.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Wright + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 31, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Unopposed Candidates Elected- 2008 General Election," accessed May 25, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 30, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 18, 2014
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 76
| Succeeded by|
David Brumbaugh (R)
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |