John Wright (Oklahoma)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 76|
|Associate's||Jamestown Community College, 1974|
|Bachelor's||Jacksonville University, 1976|
Wright earned his A.A. from Jamestown Community College in 1974 and his B.S. from Jacksonville University in 1976. His professional experience includes working as a private pilot and realtor.
The following is a list of Wright's final committee assignments prior to his retirement:
- Administrative Rules and Agency Oversight Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- International Relations & Tourism Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Transportation Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
In 2008, Wright collected $12,283 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OKLAHOMA INDEPENDENT PETROLEUM ASSOCIATION||$1,000|
|AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER||$875|
|FARMERS INSURANCE GROUP||$750|
|OKLAHOMA ASSOCIATION OF ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES||$600|
Wright and his wife, Debra, have one child, Ashley.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Wright + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 31, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Unopposed Candidates Elected- 2008 General Election," accessed May 25, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 30, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 18, 2014
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 76
| Succeeded by|
David Brumbaugh (R)
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |