For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Texas, District 35|
Yoggerst's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "We need to reduce government regulation that is killing economic growth. Repealing Obamacare and approving the Keystone pipeline will be my first priority."
- Border Security
- Excerpt: "We cannot do anything to address the illegal immigrants already in the United States until the border is secure. I will introduce legislation to put more boots on the ground along our border."
- National Deficit
- Excerpt: "The 15 trillion dollars of funded debt is only the tip of the iceberg. The unfunded debt (Social Security and Medicare) is more than 62 trillion dollars."
- Excerpt: "Obamacare has introduced a level of uncertainty among employers large and small, and needs to be eliminated"
- Excerpt: "The current tax code needs to be tossed out or revised to eliminate many of the complex deductions available."
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |