|U.S. House, Texas, District 35|
Yoggerst's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "We need to reduce government regulation that is killing economic growth. Repealing Obamacare and approving the Keystone pipeline will be my first priority."
- Border Security
- Excerpt: "We cannot do anything to address the illegal immigrants already in the United States until the border is secure. I will introduce legislation to put more boots on the ground along our border."
- National Deficit
- Excerpt: "The 15 trillion dollars of funded debt is only the tip of the iceberg. The unfunded debt (Social Security and Medicare) is more than 62 trillion dollars."
- Excerpt: "Obamacare has introduced a level of uncertainty among employers large and small, and needs to be eliminated"
- Excerpt: "The current tax code needs to be tossed out or revised to eliminate many of the complex deductions available."
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |