|U.S. House, Arizona, District 4|
|Associate's||Central Arizona College|
|Place of birth||Dallas, TX|
Robinson's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Lack of A Quality Education
- Excerpt: "Education is the foundation of any great society (It is the brain). The Constitution states that educating our children is the sole responsibility of each individual state. The federal government should supply states with adequate resources directly allocated to assist with nurturing and developing children’s young minds. "
- Economic Improvement Needed Now
- Excerpt: "The national economy needs strengthening. Restoration of America as a manufacturing and innovative society is key to the strengthening process. Loss of jobs to other countries, decreases in productivity, and lack of secure employment options for our citizens is causing a drain in the national economy that needs to be addressed immediately."
- Working Class America Needs A Break
- Excerpt: "The Working class is the heart and soul of America. Contributions from the working class allow state and local economies the ability to fund education, build roads, and secure resources for the less fortunate in each community. America has slacked in providing benefits; beyond quality health care, the working people need tax breaks."
- Health Care Is Inadequate
- Excerpt: "The seniors that worked for years, contributing taxes to operate our country, are belittled by the offering of Medicare options that cannot cover expenses, or force them to select plans they know very little about. The working class people are scrutinized by companies trained to find ways to deny benefits, instead of trained to help the people contributing regularly to insurance costs."
- Insufficient Support for Military Forces & Veterans
- Excerpt: "The United States government has a obligation take care of the active duty personnel and veterans. Allocation of resources for the military should focus on solely munitions, but should provide the necessary services to ensure the active and retired service men and women are compensated for the sacrifices they made on and off the battlefield."
Robinson ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Arizona's 4th District. He defeated Mikel Weisser in the Democratic primary on August 28, 2012, after the race went to a recount. He was defeated by Paul Gosar (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Arizona District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paul Gosar Incumbent||66.8%||162,907|
|Source: Arizona Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Campaign donor information is not available.
Robinson and his wife, Regina, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Johnnie + Robinson + Arizona + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 249 Children Abused In State Custody In Massachusetts: Report - Huffington Post
- Arizona To Review More Than 6000 Neglected Child Abuse Cases - Huffington Post
- Arizona Child Abuse Reports Go Uninvestigated By The Thousands - Huffington Post
- Michael Sanders Fatally Shot His Teen Daughter, Burned Body Of Wife, Before ... - Huffington Post
- College football recruiting roundup: Alabama cashes in, others miss opportunities - SB Nation
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found