|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Fordson High School|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent George Darany was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Johnnie Salemassi was unopposed in the Republican primary. Darany defeated Salemassi in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 15 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||George Darany Incumbent||67.5%||15,009|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Johnnie + Salemassi + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 15
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |