Johnny G. Destino
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 62|
|High school||Niagara - Wheatfield Senior High School (1994)|
|Bachelor's||SUNY Buffalo (1999)|
|J.D.||SUNY Buffalo (2010)|
On his campaign website, Destino lists his "5-Point Plan To Restore New York:"
- Lower Taxes: "In my plan, I will sponsor specific legislation to roll back both Personal and Corporate State Taxes."
- Lower Electric Costs: "In my plan, I will sponsor specific legislation that will give power allocations which will reduce the cost of electric bills for everyone – not just the special interests that fund my campaign."
- Lower Gas Prices: "In my plan, I will sponsor specific legislation so that when gas prices spike, Albany does not receive a windfall."
- New Job Growth: "By solving the first three issue in my plan – and in addition, regulation reform – we will stop the mass exports of our Children and Grandchildren to other states."
- Equitable Education Funding: "In my plan, Albany will live up to its Constitutional Obligations to equitably fund local education for ALL of our children."
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
|New York State Senate, District 62 Republican Primary, 2012|
|George Maziarz Incumbent||69.1%||6,905|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Johnny + Destino + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Facebook campaign page
- Johnny G. Destino on Twitter
- Johnny G. Destino on LinkedIn