Johnson County, Indiana
- Main article: Evaluation of Indiana county websites
- Taxes can be paid online.
- Zoning information is available.
- Meetings posted on the calendar. is posted.
- Administrative officials are listed under respective departments.
- Building permits are not available online.
- County council and commissioners are listed, but individual contact info is not available.
- Commissioner meeting minutes and agendas are posted, but not up to date.
- Budget is not online.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
In 2008, Johnson County reported $50,000 spent on lobbying.
- Johnson County official website
- Johnson County on Epodunk
- Johnson County Courts
- Johnson County Stats