The Joint Legislative Audits and Information Management and Technology Committee is a joint committee of the Oregon State Legislature.
|| Duties of the committee:
- (1) Review all audits and make recommendations for change or remediation by the agency or other organization under review to the Emergency Board, the Joint Ways and Means Committee and other persons receiving the audit report under ORS 192.245.
- (2) Accept requests for performance and program audits from individual legislators, legislative committees, the Division of Audits, the Budget and Management Division and the Legislative Fiscal Office.
- (3) In conjunction with the Director of the Division of Audits, set priorities on the basis of risk assessment for performance and program audits and program evaluations.
- (4) With the advice and assistance of the Legislative Fiscal Officer, the Administrator of the Budget and Management Division and the Director of the Division of Audits, determine the type of audit, evaluation or review utilizing criteria to include but not be limited to the nature and scope of the task, the time frame involved, necessary professional guidelines, economy, efficiency, cost and cost responsibility.
- (5) Not later than 12 months after the issuance of an audit report, review the actions of an agency or other government organization for compliance with the recommendations of the audit report.
- (6) Assign tasks to the Legislative Fiscal Office, the Budget and Management Division, the Division of Audits or a special task force.
- (7) Review state agency performance measures and make recommendations for change. [1989 c.128 §2; 1997 c.847 §3; 2005 c.837 §19]
|Legislative Audits and Information Management and Technology Senate Members, 2014|
|Democratic members (2)||Republican members (1)|
|• Richard Devlin, Co-Chair||• Alan Olsen|
|• Lee Beyer|