|Former candidate for|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Biggerstaff's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As your representative I will almost always fall on the side of keeping taxes low and living within our means. I believe that keeping our state and district competitive is what drives growth, creates jobs and what leads to increased revenue. "
- Excerpt: "I believe in a path to citizenship for legal and illegal immigrants. "
- Excerpt: "As a candidate and a State Representative will attend every march, every rally and further every cause I can to overturn Amendment 43. State legislators should not be in the business of defining or ill defining love."
- Excerpt: "I believe that education is the single best weapon we have in the fight against poverty, violence, and discrimination."
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Susan Lontine was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Raymond Garcia was unopposed in the Republican primary. Lontine defeated Garcia, David Hein (L) and Jon Biggerstaff (I) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jon + Biggerstaff + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 1
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Jon Biggerstaff on Facebook
- Jon Biggerstaff on Twitter
- Jon Biggerstaff on LinkedIn
- Jon Biggerstaff on YouTube
- biggerstaffhd1.com, "Official campaign website," accessed September 30, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014