|Former candidate for|
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Eames' campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Guaranteeing Health Care for All Citizens of South Carolina Is My Top Priority"
- Excerpt: "Everyone Deserves A Living Wage"
- Excerpt: "Let's End the War on Drugs in South Carolina"
- Excerpt: "Education is a Public Good and a Human Right"
- Excerpt: "LGBTQ Rights are Human Rights"
Elections for all 124 seats in the South Carolina House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Jon Eames was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Dan Hamilton defeated Justin Alexander in the Republican primary. Eames also ran as a Green Party candidate. Eames was defeated by Hamilton in the general election.
|South Carolina State House, District 20, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Dan Hamilton Incumbent||76.8%||9,045|
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 20 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jon + Eames + South + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Jon Eames on Facebook
- Jon Eames on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- South Carolina State Legislature
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2014 Election Information," accessed March 31, 2014
- Eames for SC, "Issues," accessed September 26, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |