|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 90|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in the legislature|
|J.D.||Oklahoma City University|
Echols earned his B.S. in Political Science from Oklahoma University and his J.D. from Oklahoma City University.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Echols served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Public Health|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Jon Echols was unopposed in the Republican primary. Echols is unchallenged in the general election.
Comprehensive donor information for Jon Echols is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, Jon Echols raised a total of $131,040 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 24, 2013.
|Jon Echols's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 90||$43,948|
|2008||Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 91||$87,092|
|Grand Total Raised||$131,040|
2012Jon Echols won election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Jon Echols raised a total of $43,948.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jon Echols's campaign in 2012|
|Bell, Richard A||$4,000|
|Oklahoma Public Employees Association||$2,500|
|Cox, Joe & Dorthy||$2,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$43,948|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2008Jon Echols lost the election for the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 2008. During that election cycle, Jon Echols raised a total of $87,092.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2008 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jon Echols's campaign in 2008|
|McClendon, Aubrey K||$5,000|
|Oklahoma City Business Council||$5,000|
|Greater Oklahoma City Legislative Cmte||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2008||$87,092|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Echols has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jon + Echols + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Profile from the Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012 2010
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Jon Echols," accessed June 4, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Echols, Jon," accessed July 24, 2013
Charles Key (R)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |