Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
Justesen is a Sherman County rancher and businessman. He is a large investor and board member of Barrett Business Services. He made an unsuccessful bid for Sherman County Council in 2012.
- See also: Oregon gubernatorial election, 2014
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jon + Justesen + Oregon + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Republican Jon Justesen, questioning his party's priorities, drops bid for ... - The Oregonian
- Dennis Richardson, Jon Justesen take divergent paths at GOP gubernatorial forum - OregonLive.com
- Tim Nesbitt: A Republican's plan for funding education and reducing income ... - The Oregonian
- College Republicans welcomes GOP candidates - Dailybarometer
- OSU College Republicans plan candidates forum - Corvallis Gazette Times
- Jon Justesen for Governor Facebook campaign page
- BusinessWeek profile of Justesen
- MarketWatch profile of Justesen
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |