For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Texas State Senate, District 10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for 15 of the 31 seats in the Texas State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Konni Burton and Mark Shelton advanced to a primary runoff, defeating Tony Pompa, Jon Schweitzer and Mark Skinner in the Republican primary. Burton defeated Shelton in the May 27 runoff election. Libby Willis defeated Mike Martinez in the Democratic primary. George Boll (D) withdrew prior to the primary election. Gene Lord was nominated in convention by the Libertarian Party of Texas. John Tunmire was running as a Green candidate. Gene Woodard III filed but did not advance past the Libertarian convention. Burton defeated Willis, Tunmire, and Lord in the 2014 general election.
|Texas State Senate, District 10 General Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jon + Schweitzer + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas State Senate
- Texas State Senate elections, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed December 2, 2014
- Star-Telegram, "Democratic candidate Boll suspends race for state Senate District 10," accessed February 10, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 26, 2014
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Senate Candidates List," accessed July 26, 2014
- Texas Tribune, "Election Brackets," accessed May 5, 2014