Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas State Senate, District 23|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for 15 of the 31 seats in the Texas State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Royce West was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while John Lawson was unopposed in the Republican primary. West and Lawson will face Libertarian Jonathan Erhardt in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jonathan + Erhardt + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas State Senate
- Texas State Senate elections, 2014
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Senate Candidates List," accessed July 26, 2014
- Office of the Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed July 26, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 26, 2014
- Texas Tribune, "Election Brackets," accessed May 5, 2014