Jose Javier Rodriguez
|Jose Javier Rodriguez|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 112|
|November 20, 2012 - present|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rodriguez served on the following committees:
|Florida Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Local & Federal Affairs|
|• Rules & Calendar|
Rodriguez won election in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 112. Rodriguez defeated Alex Dominguez in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and defeated Alex Diaz de la Portilla (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 112, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jose Javier Rodriguez||53.7%||28,053|
|Republican||Alex Diaz de la Portilla||46.3%||24,195|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 112 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Jose Javier Rodriguez||57.6%||2,395|
Comprehensive donor information for Rodriguez is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Rodriguez raised a total of $193,621 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 31, 2013.
|Jose Javier Rodriguez's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Florida State House, District 112||$193,621|
|Grand Total Raised||$193,621|
2012Rodriguez won election to the Florida House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Rodriguez raised a total of $193,621.
|Florida House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jose Javier Rodriguez's campaign in 2012|
|Florida Democratic Party||$33,382|
|Teamsters Local 769||$1,000|
|Jepeway Jr, Louis M||$1,000|
|Electrical Workers Local 349||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$193,621|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Empower Texans Fiscal Responsibility Index
Empower Texans produces the Fiscal Responsibility Index as "a measurement of how lawmakers perform on size and role of government issues." The index uses "exemplar votes on core budget and free enterprise issues that demonstrate legislators' governing philosophy." Legislators were graded along a 0 through 100 scale in 2013 and on an A through F grading scale in 2011.
Rodriguez received a score of 38.7 in the 2013 Fiscal Responsibility Index.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jose + Rodriguez + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- How a 13-year-old became a dancer at a strip club in Miami Beach - Memphis Commercial Appeal
- McHugh Leads Lakeland Pros at World Woods - The Ledger
- Southwest Florida job market tight as contractors few and far between - The News-Press
- LAMONT PETERSON, DIERRY JEAN, JERMELL CHARLO AND GABRIEL ... - PhilBoxing.com
- As strip clubs try to clean up image, 13-year-old dancer doesn't help - Bradenton Herald
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Jan. 12 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- High-profile Florida House races teed up for 2014 - The News-Press
- Immigration Reform: Back on the Agenda for 2014 - Equal Voice Newspaper
- Which Yankee prospects could break camp with the team? - Pinstripe Alley
- What was the biggest local story in 2013? - Palm Beach Post
Jeanette Nuñez (R)
|Florida House of Representatives District 112
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |