|Michigan House of Representatives District 30|
Bogdan's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Our dependence on Chinese imports has destroyed many American technology and manufacturing jobs. Their government harasses our allies in Asia while we contribute to the growth of this hostile superpower."
- Excerpt:"We need to protect ourselves from terrorists and potential threats, but the government is targeting everyone instead of just the people who are actually threats."
War & peace
- Excerpt:"The lives of America’s military personnel should not be expended on things the locals can and should fix on their own. We need to work smarter, not harder."
- Excerpt:"Free trade does not come “free.” The discontinuation of a particular type of tax means that the money must be raised elsewhere or that government expenditures must be cut. It also means that tax cuts cannot be appropriated to other areas."
- Excerpt:"The current immigration quotas are totally inadequate compared to the number of people who want to enter the United States legally."
Bogdan ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 30. He defeated Nick Najjar in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Jeff Farrington (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 30, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jeff Farrington Incumbent||53.3%||18,160|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 30 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joseph + Bogdan + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Joseph Bogdan
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |