|New York State Assembly District 62|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$171/full day; $61/half day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||College of Staten Island|
Borelli earned his B.A. from Marist College and his M.A. from the College of Staten Island. His professional experience includes working as an Adjuct Professor of Political Science at the College of Staten Island, and serving as the Chief of Staff of Council Member Vincent Ignizio.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Borelli served on the following committees:
|New York Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Mental Health|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Borelli ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 62. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. He defeated Anthony A. Mascolo in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|New York State Assembly, District 62, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Anthony A. Mascolo||30.8%||12,943|
Comprehensive donor information for Joseph Borelli is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Joseph Borelli raised a total of $89,437 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 24, 2013.
|Joseph Borelli's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New York State Assembly, District 62||$89,437|
|Grand Total Raised||$89,437|
2012Joseph Borelli won election to the New York State Assembly in 2012. During that election cycle, Joseph Borelli raised a total of $89,437.
|New York State Assembly 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Joseph Borelli's campaign in 2012|
|Amalgamated Transit Union New York||$4,100|
|New York State United Teachers||$4,100|
|Dambrosio, William D||$2,500|
|993 Richmond LLC||$2,000|
|A&J Twin Realty LLC||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$89,437|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joseph + Borelli + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Lupinacci, Colleagues Offer Critical Components of Womens Equality Agenda - Long Island Exchange
- Albany Abuzz Over Cuomo Comments - Wall Street Journal
- Staten Island Assembly Republicans turn thumbs down on Silver's bid to ... - SILive.com
- New candidate registrations: Gipson, Sampson, Magnarelli seats - Capital New York
- New York's minimum wage for workers goes to $8 an hour beginning Tuesday - SILive.com
- Office website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project vote smart, Rep. Borelli, retrieved July 9, 2013.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Borelli, Joseph" Accessed September 24, 2013
Lou Tobacco (R)
|New York Assembly District 62
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |