|Virginia House of Delegates District 83|
|2008 - 2010|
Bouchard served in the United States Navy from 1976-2003, receiving the rank of Captain. He is currently a corporate executive.
Bouchard's official website lists his views on a number of issues. He lists his priorities for the 2009 session as:
- "Keeping the state budget balanced without serious harm to core programs like public education, public safety and Medicaid
- Providing our Veterans the services and health care they have earned through their service to our nation, and ensuring that state laws and programs take into account the unique circumstances of service members and their families so they are treated fairly
- Implementing the Climate Change Commission’s recommendations with programs that create new jobs in the growing clean energy industries"
In 2009, Bouchard lost his bid for re-election to the Virginia House of Delegates.
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee, Virginia House
- Science and Technology Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Natural Resource
- HB 2416 Photo-monitoring systems; removes approval of VDOT of proposed intersections for system.
- HB 2417 Covenants regarding solar power; clarifies community associations may prohibit or restrict.
- HB 2562 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exempts solar photovoltaic systems, solar thermal systems, etc.
The top five donors to Bouchard's 2007 campaign:
- 1. Democratic House Caucus $259,078
- 2. VA Democratic Party $129,696
- 3. Moving VA Forward $34,500
- 4. Stryker, Jon L $5,000
- 5. Service Employees $5,000
- Delegate Bouchard official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Bouchard
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Delegate Bouchard Facebook profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 83
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |