Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 130|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
Errigo graduated from Aquinas Institute. Errigo is a consultant of Midtown Reporting Incorporated and the business owner of Errigo Sand and Gravel. His professional experience includes business owner of Tiro Reporting Service; official court reporter for the Supreme/County/Family/Surrogate Courts for the State of New York; commercial artist; draftsman for the New York State Department of Transportation; and the United States Marine Corp Reserves.
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Errigo did not run for re-election in 2010.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Errigo won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 130. He ran unopposed.
Errigo raised $55,243 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 130 2008|
|Joseph Errigo (R)||37,767|
Errigo and his wife, Kathy, have three children; Sam, Mary Ellen and Joe.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joseph + Errigo + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- House Committees
- New York State Legislature
- New York state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|New York Assembly - District 130
| Succeeded by|
Sean Hanna (R)
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |