Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 4|
|2008 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||5|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hagan served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hagan served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
Hagan won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 4. Hagan advanced past the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Hagan won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Hagan advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Gene Charron (R), Charlotte Lister (D), incumbent Elisabeth Sanders (R), incumbent James Devine, Gertrud Nugent (D), Jenna Gawne (D), and George Manos (D) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham District 7|
|Joseph Hagan (R)||3,573|
|Elisabeth Sanders (R)||4,066|
|James Devine (R)||3,955|
|Gene Charron (R)||3,884|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Hagan was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Recent newsThis section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joseph + Hagan + New + Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- First Read Flash: Remembering Madiba - MSNBC
- What Nelson Mandela can teach politicians - Washington Post (blog)
- Off to the races: Obama won't wade into Hillary-vs.-Biden - NBCNews.com
- What Nelson Mandela can teach politicNEWS.GNOM.ES - NEWS.GNOM.ES
- Media vets join Radel's team in cocaine scandal's aftermath - The News-Press
- The Hotline's Senate Race Rankings: Democrats on Defense - National Journal
- Norrie sentenced to nearly 5 years for gun crime - BurlingtonFreePress.com
- Filibuster change could expand field of future nominees - Politico
- Obama to Landrieu: I Don't Need You Anymore - Town Hall
- Senate Democrats seek Obamacare balance - Politico
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008