For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 41|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Hayon ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 41. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. He was defeated by incumbent Helene E. Weinstein in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 41, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Helene Weinstein Incumbent||79.7%||26,257|
Hayon supports school choice, opposes same-sex marriage, pledges to defend religious freedom, and looks to make tax increases require a 2/3 majority to pass.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Hayon was a Republican candidate for District 45 of the New York State Assembly. He was uncontested in the September 14 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Steven Cymbrowitz (D) in the general election on November 2.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- Josephhayon.com, "Joseph’s View on the Issues," accessed October 23, 2012
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |