Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 80|
|High school||Albia Community (1996)|
|Bachelor's||University of Iowa|
|Master's||University of Iowa|
Judge currently teaches Government and World History at Albia Community High School, where he also coaches the boys' tennis team. He attended the University of Iowa, receiving Master's degrees in Social Studies Education and School Administration, and a bachelor's degree in political science.
Judge's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Attract and retain families to the area with higher paying jobs, better recreational opportunities, and an overall quality environment in which to live, work, and raise a family."
- "Ensure quality education to all Iowans, especially in rural areas."
- "Ensure opportunities for comfortable, independent senior living with access to quality, affordable health care."
Judge ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 80. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012, and was defeated by Larry Sheets in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 80, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joseph + Judge + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Joseph Judge on Facebook
- Joseph Judge on Twitter
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |