For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Ohio House of Representatives District 56|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Koziura is a licensed financial advisor for Wachovia Securities. His other professional experiences include auditor and chief deputy auditor for the City of Lorain; United States Army, Vietnam; certified financial planner for Asset Allocation Management Specialist; and licensed financial advisor for Wachovia Securities.
Koziura is a graduate in accounting from Lorain County Community College and he attended government finance from Dyke College. He and his wife, Kit, have one child; Mary Katherine.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Koziura served on the following committees:
- Financial Institutions, Real Estate, and Securities Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Rules and Reference Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Ways and Means Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Koziura was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 56|
|Joseph Koziura (D)||38,002|
In 2008, Koziura collected $34,432 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$2,500|
|Wholesale Beer & Wine Association of Ohio||$1,500|
|LOST DEPOSITS-AMD REPORT TO BE FILED||$1,400|
|OHIO HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION||$1,250|
|OHIO FEDERATION OF TEACHERS||$1,250|
- Representative Koziura's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Koziura
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative Koziura's State Surge sponsored bills (timed out)
- Representative Koziura's facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Koziura
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Republican State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Democratic State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 18, 2014
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 56
| Succeeded by|
Dan Ramos (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |