Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Twenty-Third Middlesex District|
Monju's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Joe believes in a limited state and federal government, and in putting control back into the hands of local citizens."
- Excerpt:"Joe is opposed to the current over-reach by both the state and federal government."
Size Of Government
- Excerpt:"Joe supports a limited state government, one that leaves local decisions up to the cities and towns."
- Excerpt:"Joe advocates spending taxpayer money more wisely. We can not and must not give the state a blank check to do with whatever it wants."
- Excerpt:"Joe believes in lower taxes for both individuals and businesses. Both thrive in that kind of environment"
Monju ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Twenty-Third Middlesex District. He ran unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Sean Garballey (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Twenty-Third Middlesex District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Sean Garballey Incumbent||81.3%||19,077|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joseph + Monju + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Joseph Monju on Facebook
- Joseph Monju on Twitter
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |