Joseph P. Sullivan
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 109|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Sullivan ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 109. Sullivan ran unopposed in the Conservative primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by Patricia Fahy in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 109, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Theodore J. Danz, Jr.||32.6%||19,319|
|Conservative||Joseph P. Sullivan||3.4%||2,043|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joseph + Sullivan + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alaska Is At A Crossroads. Can Mark Begich Keep It From Falling Apart? - Huffington Post
- Christie faces more questions in bridge scandal - PBS NewsHour
- First Read, January 10, 2014 - City & State
- Giants would've fired Gilbride if he hadn't retired, source says - New York Post
- We Know Who Should Be MVP - Daily Beast
- Kalon McMahon faces a Bachelorette dismissal, Lynn Wyatt parties with Karl ... - CultureMap Houston
- Happy Birthday NJ! Celebrating Our 350th - New Jersey Monthly
- Presidential Nominations Sent to the Senate - Whitehouse.gov (press release)
- 2013: A look back at Mid-Hudson stories that made news this year (with timeline) - Kingston Daily Freeman
- Loren Tate: It will be tough to top this year - Champaign/Urbana News-Gazette
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |