|New Jersey State Senate, District 34|
|High school||Bloomfield High School|
|Bachelor's||New Jersey Insinuate of Technology|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Cupoli received his diploma from Bloomfield High School. In 1987, he earned a degree in Industrial Engineering from the New Jersey Institute of Technology. Cupoli is the co-owner of P&A Auto Parts.
Cupoli outlines his political philosophy on his campaign website:
- "Joe believes that building consensus among both political parties will best serve the people of New Jersey. He will work tirelessly to bring money back to the 34th District and will represent ALL of the people, ALL of the time—not just when he is running for re-election. Joe believes in smaller government and creating incentives to promote business growth and job creation in the 34th District."
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Cupoli ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 34. Cupoli was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Nia Gill (D) in the general election on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey State Senate, District 34 General Election, 2013|
|Democratic||Nia Gill Incumbent||73.1%||27,132|
Cupoli and his wife, Jacqui, have three children. They currently reside in Clifton, New Jersey.
Cupoli's community involvement includes working with the Clifton Board of Education and serving on the Clifton City Council. Cupoli is also a member of the Knights of Columbus and St. Phillips Parish, the vice-president of the CHS PTA and the municipal Republican leader in Clifton.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joseph + Cupoli + New + Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website (timed out) (timed out)
- Facebook page
- New Jersey Legislature
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Facebook page," accessed May 16, 2013
- "Cupoli for Senate," "Joe's Bio," accessed September 5, 2013 (timed out) (timed out)
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Unofficial general election candidates," accessed August 5, 2013 (dead link)
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 5, 2013
- Project Vote Smart," accessed May 16, 2013