|North Carolina House of Representatives District 85|
|January 29, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||January 29, 2013|
Dobson has worked as a budget analyst.
At the point of his swearing-in, Dobson served on the following committees:
|North Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Regulatory Reform|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Josh + Dobson + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Real estate transactions for Sunday, January 12, 2014 - Charleston Post Courier
- 2013: The year in photos - McDowell News
- Shovels in the ground - Mount Airy News
- A Power Rankings Snapshot - Grantland
- Oscars 2014: From 'About Time' to 'Zaytoun,' 289 features qualify for Academy ... - NOLA.com
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 85
Mitch Gillespie (R)
|North Carolina House - District 85
| Succeeded by|
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |