Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 12|
Hurlbert's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I support Missouri joining six of its neighbors as a Right-to-Work state. I also support eliminating the state income tax and adopting a statewide sales tax"
- Excerpt:"I strongly support a proper reimbursement rate and allocation system for Kansas City School District students looking to leave the district. I also support the implementation of tuition-credit systems, which have proven to be boon for students in failing school districts."
TRANSPORTATION & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Excerpt:"We are at a critical juncture in Missouri transportation. We need to continue funding our highways, but without toll roads or new taxes. I also support maintaining a three-terminal concourse at Kansas City International Airport rather than building a new, inconvenient single terminal concourse."
- Excerpt:"I am a strong supporter of the Pro-Life cause. I will not support legislation that threatens the unborn."
- Excerpt:"As a gun owner, I strongly support the right for individuals to bear arms. I also applaud the recent Supreme Court decisions that have reaffirmed this right throughout the United States."
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 12 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Josh + Hurlbert + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |