Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 22|
|August 5, 2013 - present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||August 1, 2013|
|Appointed by||Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin (D)|
After being sworn in, Barker served on the following committees:
|West Virginia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health and Human Resources|
|• Government Organization|
|• Agriculture and Rural Development|
|• Joint Government Organization|
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will consist of a primary election on May 13, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joshua + Barker + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delegates present funds to commission - The Lincoln Journal
- Harless will run; McCann undecided - The Lincoln Journal
- Portsmouth High announces honor roll - Seacoastonline.com
- Portsmouth High School First Quarter Honor Roll, 2013 -14 - Foster's Daily Democrat