|Former candidate for|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 81|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Izaak's professional experience includes working as an attorney.
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Incumbent Kevin J.G. Rader defeated Joshua Izaak in the Democratic primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 81 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Kevin J.G. Rader Incumbent||71.4%||7,481|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joshua + Izaak + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 81
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida Division of Elections - Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Joshua Izaak on Facebook
- Joshua Izaak on Twitter
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |