Joshua L. Dawson
|Joshua L. Dawson|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, 8th Suffolk District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||June 25, 2013|
Dawson ran in a special election for Massachusetts House of Representatives 8th Suffolk District. The seat was vacant following Martha Walz's (D) resignation to head the Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts. A special election was called for June 25. Dawson was defeated by Jay D. Livingstone in the Democratic primary on May 28. Candidates had until April 23 to file certified nomination papers with the Secretary of the Commonwealth.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, 8th Suffolk District Democratic Primary, 2013|
|Joshua L. Dawson||30.7%||793|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joshua L. + Dawson + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- [www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elespeif/8suffolkcan.htm sec.state.ma.us, "Special State Primary Candidates - Eighth Suffolk State Representative District," accessed May 14, 2013]
- Boston Globe, "State Rep. Martha Walz to lead Planned Parenthood," January 30, 2013
- Boston.com, "Dates set for special election to replace state Rep. Marty Walz," February 7, 2013
- sec.state.ma.us, "Official Democratic primary results," accessed November 19, 2013 (timed out)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |