|Maine House of Representatives, District 145|
|December 5, 2012-December 3, 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Plante served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Criminal Justice and Public Safety|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 145 incumbent Joshua Plante was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Beth O'Connor was unopposed in the Republican primary. Plante was defeated by O'Connor in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 5, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Joshua Plante Incumbent||44.8%||1,474|
Plante won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 145. Plante ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated incumbent Beth O'Connor (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 145, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Beth O'Connor Incumbent||48.5%||2,267|
Comprehensive donor information for Plante is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Plante raised a total of $4,792 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Joshua Plante's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 145||$4,792|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,792|
2012Plante won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Plante raised a total of $4,792.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Joshua Plante's campaign in 2012|
|Plante, Tracy George||$100|
|Plante, Joshua R||$50|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,792|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joshua + Plante + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Joshua Plante
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Plante, Joshua," accessed September 18, 2013
Beth O'Connor (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 145
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |