|Vermont State Senate, Chittenden District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Republican
candidate for Chittenden District
of the Vermont State Senate
- See also: Vermont State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Vermont State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Chittenden has six state senators. Incumbents Philip Baruth, Virginia Lyons, Michael Sirotkin, David Zuckerman, Timothy Ashe and Dawn Ellis were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Diane Snelling and Joy Limoge were unopposed in the Republican primary. John Cisar, Glyn Wilkinson, Ben Mayer, Paul Washburn, Christopher Coolidge and Travis Spencer are running as Libertarian candidates. All fourteen candidates were able to secure places in the general election, where they will vie for the district's six seats.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joy + Limoge + Vermont + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Joy Limoge News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ ‘’Vermont Secretary of State’’, “2014 General Election Candidate Listing”, accessed October 11, 2014