|Colorado State Senate, District 35|
|2009 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||8 years|
Foster was a member of the Denver City Council from 1993 to 2003.
Foster's sponsored legislation includes:
- SB 10-191 - Quality Instruction Through Educator Effectiveness 
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Foster served on these committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, Colorado State Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado State Senate, Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Foster served on these committees:
- Business, Labor and Technology Committee, Colorado Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado Senate
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
Foster is not running for re-election to the Colorado State Senate in 2012.
Foster raised $136,234 for her campaign, while Lane raised $10,551.
|Colorado State Senate, District 35 (2008)|
|Joyce Foster (D)||41,384|
|Robert J. Lane (R)||19,447|
|Colorado State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Joyce Foster's campaign in 2010|
|Foster, Joyce E||$5,000|
|Pollack, Andrea Singer||$400|
|Dahlquist, William P||$400|
|Goldberg, Mark A||$400|
|Toltz, Steven D||$400|
|Total Raised in 2010||$14,546|
In 2008, Foster collected $136,234 in donations.
Foster collected no donations over $1,000.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Joyce + Foster + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Foster and her husband, Steve, have three children.
- Joyce Foster's personal website
- Official Colorado Senate website of Joyce Foster
- Project Vote Smart biography of Joyce Foster
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile of Joyce Foster
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008
- Joyce Foster on LinkedIn
|Colorado State Senate - District 35
| Succeeded by|
Larry Crowder (R)