Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 13|
Johnson worked for a distillery and rose to become the corporation's national director of equal employment opportunity. She then went into public service, working in various positions in New York City government.
According to her website, Johnson's campaign platform includes the following issues:
- Green jobs
- Education reform
- Affordable housing
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 13 District. She sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket. She faced incumbent Charles Rangel, Adriano Espaillat, Craig Schley and Clyde Williams in the June 26 Democratic primary. Rangel won the primary.
|U.S. House, New York District 13 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Charles B. Rangel Incumbent||43.9%||16,916|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joyce + Johnson + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Less Is Morrissey - Chronicle of Higher Education (subscription)
- More than 500 attend St. Mary Medical Center's Auction Dinner - Long Beach Press-Telegram
- 32nd Anniversary St. Mary Medical Center Auction Dinner - Long Beach Press-Telegram
- Best books: 2013 offered a great ride for readers - STLtoday.com
- Icy storm slams Southwest, shuts down North Texas - Fort Worth Star Telegram
- Palm Beach Atlantic University names two Women of Distinction - Palm Beach Daily News
- Entertainment Listings - Vancouver Sun
- Pinellas real estate listings for Dec. 4 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Real estate transactions Dec. 2, 2013 - Bradenton Herald
- 100 Notable Books of 2013 - New York Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |