Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 13|
Johnson worked for a distillery and rose to become the corporation's national director of equal employment opportunity. She then went into public service, working in various positions in New York City government.
According to her website, Johnson's campaign platform includes the following issues:
- Green jobs
- Education reform
- Affordable housing
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 13 District. She sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket. She faced incumbent Charles Rangel, Adriano Espaillat, Craig Schley and Clyde Williams in the June 26 Democratic primary. Rangel won the primary.
|U.S. House, New York District 13 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Charles B. Rangel Incumbent||43.9%||16,916|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joyce + Johnson + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rangel staffs up for re-election race - Capital New York
- AJCongress thanks House members - San Diego Jewish World
- Turn students into scholars - The Australian
- Movie Dope - Flagpole Magazine
- DailyDAC, LLC Founder Jonathan Friedland Selected to the 2014 Illinois Super ... - PR Web (press release)
- Erie County Real Estate Transactions - Buffalo News
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Jan. 26. - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Passages 2013: List of notable deaths - First Coast News
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Pinellas real estate transactions for Jan. 22 - Tampabay.com (blog)
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |