|Former candidate for|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Shutsa's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
As your representative, I promise to…
- Excerpt: "ensure our local governments and school districts are not forced to increase taxes because the state has failed to provide its fair share"
- Excerpt: "defend the rights of women"
- Excerpt: "investigate logical, equitable, and realistic sources of new revenue and curtail the unfair tax advantages large corporations have over the small business entrepreneur"
- Excerpt: "encourage new business interests which include long-term employment opportunities that provide a living wage and a useable product"
- Excerpt: "defend the rights and promised benefits of employee contracts"
- Excerpt: "make informed decisions when voting which will never be driven by the concern for how that vote will effect my next re-election"
- Excerpt: "protect the liberties of all Pennsylvanians, infant to elder."
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Bradley Roae was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Juanita Shutsa was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Roae defeated Shutsa in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 6 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Bradley Roae Incumbent||63.9%||11,960|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Juanita + Shutsa + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 6
- Official campaign website
- Juanita Shutsa on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
- Juanita for PA 6, "Political Statement," accessed September 3, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 General Election," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |