Jude Anthony Tiscornia
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 33|
|J.D.||Thomas M. Cooley Law School|
Tiscornia earned his B.A. in History and Political Science from Rutgers University and his J.D. from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2009. His professional experience includes working as an attorney for Tiscornia Law Office, Limited Liability Company and as an attorney for Bogart Keane Ryan, Limited Liability Company. 
Tiscornia ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 33. Tiscornia was bracketed with Armando Hernandez. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by Carmelo G. Garcia (D) and Raj Mukherji (D) in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013. 
Tiscornia lives in Jersey City, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jude + Tiscornia + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Results are unavailable right now. Please check back later.
- Project Vote Smart - Jude Anthony Tiscornia
- Jude Anthony Tiscornia's LinkedIn profile
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- Project Vote Smart, "Jude Anthony Tiscornia," accessed September 13, 2013
- Hudson Reporter, "Who will you vote for this Tuesday?," accessed September 13, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |