|Texas House of Representatives, District 21|
Nichols' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|“||Judy Nichols is your Pro Life, Proven Conservative candidate for District 21. She believes in: protecting all human life regardless of where it resides, limited government, expanded liberty, defending property rights, preserving the 2nd amendment, defending Texas borders, reducing regulations on job creators, supporting local governance, asserting our state's rights, reducing spending and acknowledging the fiduciary duty every legislator has to protect taxpayers.||”|
Elections for the office of Texas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 4, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 9, 2013. Dade Phelan defeated Judy Nichols in the Republican primary. Gavin Bruney was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Bruney will face Phelan in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Judy + Nichols + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from the Texas Tribune
- Texas Secretary of State
- Judy Nichols Campaign, "Biography," accessed February 19, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County", accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |