|Minnesota State Senate District 25|
Ohly's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt:"Job creation must be a priority if we want to get Minnesotans back to work and start rebuilding our economy."
- Excerpt:"Minnesota has lost its place as a national leader in education. Not only are we failing to fund our public schools adequately, the legislature has been borrowing from our children's education to balance their budgets."
- Excerpt:"We must restore the market value homestead credit and establish tax fairness. My business experience in the real estate industry has prepared me to work on this reform."
- Excerpt:"Thirty-two of the thirty-three developed nations have universal health care, with the United States being the lone exception."
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Ohly ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 25. She was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by current District 29 incumbent David Senjem (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 25, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Senjem Incumbent||53.8%||22,299|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Judy + Ohly + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.