Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota State Senate District 33|
Rogosheske's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Solving our Budget Crisis
- Excerpt:"We will work to provide a predictable, sustainable revenue stream to fund necessary and important government functions."
Strengthening our Economy to Create Good Jobs
- Excerpt:"Solid budgeting provides a predictable environment for Minnesota business. Similarly, government regulations need review with a clear independent eye."
Making Education Affordable and Responsive to the Needs of the 21st Century
- Excerpt:"Affordable higher education - technical, vocational, college and university - is the most important investment we can make for Minnesota’s future. It is critical to a vibrant economy for our state."
Tackling Healthcare Costs and Issues of an Aging Population
- Excerpt:"Increased healthcare costs have been draining much of our budget resources, yet we have not seen a commensurate increase in good health."
Conserving our Natural Resources
- Excerpt:"Our communities are blessed with beautiful lakes and marshes, and open rural settings. Together, we can do our part to preserve these resources for our children’s children to enjoy as we do."
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Rogosheske ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 33. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Connie Doepke (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 33, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Judy + Rogosheske + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.